Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sydney, Australia

What did traveling Girl Scout Discover? The Girl Scout discovered that her friends in Australia enjoy doing gymnastics, going to the playground, going "bushwalking"(hiking), going to the library and going to school. She thought that it was interesting that all school children wore school uniforms. She discovered that children in Australia and children in the United States like to do many of the same things even though they live on the other side of hte world

How did the traveling Girl Scout connect with your family? The Girl Scout connected with our family by participating in our usual daily activities such as walking to school, reading bedtime stories, going to the playground, borrowing books at the local library. It was like she was part of our family.

How did your girl scout take action to make the world a better place? The Girl Scout took action by being environmentally friendly through her actions. She chose to walk to all of the activities instead of driving. All of her activities were local including walking to school, walking to the local library and gymnastics,and bushwalking. She went to the local playground to play. She even walked to the local shops to buy groceries and fruit and vegetables. During her bushwalk with Isaac she picked up rubbish left behind by other bushwalkers.


\



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I can yell any louder. How many times have I kicked you outta here? Or said something insulting? I can be so mean when I wanna be. I am capable of really anything. I can cut you into pieces When my heart is...broken.

    "Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me. I always say how I don't need you But it always comes right back to this. Please don't leave me. Cheap Flights to Sydney | Flights to Sydney

    ReplyDelete